photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Friday, August 29, 2014

Time Battler

I have been so, so, so busy OMG. I feel like my eyes are so tired but there's just so much I gotta do and need to settle. I've been thinking a lot about my upcoming birthday, and there are things I want to accomplish before I hit the big 30. I feel like time is ticking and someone's counting down the seconds in my head. Bismillah.

 photo h_zps09b92706.jpg

13 comments:

Nuris Ely Setyo said...

doesn't look like going 30...haha
.your hair makes you look younger

http://corner-one.blogspot.com

Mary Andrikus said...

Kak D, you're in the late 20s? I feel you look like early 20s people because you look so youuung! :D

Harry Hermanan said...

Wow, i just search in google for keyword the number one blog in Indonesian and i see your blog in the top of the list. Happy birthday to you :)

Harry Hermanan said...

Wow, i just search in google for the number one blog in Indonesian and a found you blog in the top of the list. Happy Birthday to you :)

blogging said...

tampak lebih muda :), cantik

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, cantik!
Semoga ALLAH anugerahkan kebaikan, kemaslahatan selalu dalam hidup kamu.

You're such a beautiful inspirator.
Saban hari aku buka blog kamu.
Karena aku sukaaaa banget dengan style, cara pandang, dan semua-muanya.

Keep up the good works!

Unknown said...

Cuma mau bilang, keren kak.

Karina Retnyssa said...

Super cute kak D! In love with those pom poms <3

Karina Retnyssa said...

So colourful kak D and yet so cute! Doesnt look like your going to be 30 to be honest :P

Kang Jum said...

cute and nice blog

Dinda Naya said...

I cannot believe you're nearly
30! Since I've been following your blog for a very long time, seeing how much you achieve really does inspire me.

Keep up the young spirit, Kak Diana. You are forever 21 indeed! :p

Much love,
Dinda Nayaredhanty
THE HIDDEN MOON.

Hard Rock Hotel Bali said...

is very beautiful, i liki it.
imut bange. Salam by admin Tempat Wisata di Bali

kartika willy said...

Uniq and colourfull 😋 love

http://avocadofloatz.blogspot.com

Blogging tips